Captain Seats

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
You cannot post in this Archive forum (read only).
If you require to re-raise one of these topics in the live 80-90 forums, please insert a link to it in your first post.

Captain Seats

Postby MrH29 » 10 Mar 2010, 19:54

I have been offered some captain seats for me T3, however one of the arms is missing, does anyone know if I might be able to get hold of or possibly make another arm?
MrH29

Re: Captain Seats

Postby chuckle-bus-tom » 11 Mar 2010, 11:20

The arms do come up on eBay and eBay.de and depending on whether you can handle having a different colour shouldn't be too hard to get.

I may be wrong, but I think there's a company that makes them, as you can screw them into standard seats.
chuckle-bus-tom

80-90 Mem No: 4368

Postby Johny B » 11 Mar 2010, 21:15

Would be cool if you know the companys name :ok
John
Member no.2003

Grey pop-top battleship, part of the pop-top clique
Johny B

80-90 Mem No: 2003

Postby MrH29 » 11 Mar 2010, 22:14

Johny B wrote:Would be cool if you know the companys name :ok

You need one too?

I know I can get a repair bracket for the arms but not found the arms themselves, I was thinking about just making the shape out of either steel or by laminating mdf together then getting the seats re upholsterd, if I did it right you wouldnt tell the difference. However alot easier if I couls source an arm. I hope they aint handed!
MrH29

Postby sunburntwilly » 13 Jun 2010, 11:24

I found a pair of seats that will fit the T3 there stratos suspension seat's. the springs run up the back not under the seat so they are very shallow
But very very expensive ($1800 aus) But what might interest you here is you can buy the armrests seperate and I think adapt them to our seats
just a thought
sunburntwilly

Return to Modified