Where to get carpet fitted?

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
You cannot post in this Archive forum (read only).
If you require to re-raise one of these topics in the live 80-90 forums, please insert a link to it in your first post.

Where to get carpet fitted?

Postby jiffies » 07 Apr 2010, 12:05

Removed the old carpet from the pillars, seat surrounds & some of the rear window frames. Looking to get it all re-done including re-covering my Devon fibreglass furniture which was also carpetted.
Anyone recommend where to get this done near Southampton?
Cheers
Jiffies
jiffies

Re: Where to get carpet fitted?

Postby kevtherev » 07 Apr 2010, 17:20

when you take off the old stuff you could use them as patterns for the new carpet
2.1 DJ on pierburg + LPG
kevtherev

80-90 Mem No: 2264

Postby R0B » 07 Apr 2010, 17:31

you can buy a ready cut carpet set from here http://www.newtoncomm.co.uk/cars/vw/product.jsp?ref=2522&model=24&type=3..not cheap. but top quality.they can also supply you with a length of the same carpet to do the rear living area or roof..
2.1 LPG/Petrol Auto Caravelle
R0B

80-90 Mem No: 864

Postby jiffies » 07 Apr 2010, 19:55

Thanks guys. Unfortunately the old carpet simply fell to pieces when I removed it. The Newtons kit looks very good. However I still need to carpet the pillars, around the back window & above the sliding door. Can this all be bought as a kit?
jiffies

Return to Modified