Rover seats

Alloys, lowered, tinted or custom painted, in fact any custom work. Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
You cannot post in this Archive forum (read only).
If you require to re-raise one of these topics in the live 80-90 forums, please insert a link to it in your first post.

Rover seats

Postby zander » 15 May 2010, 21:06

Hi thought would put this out there, Found set of rover 620 leather seat in the brakers good condition, looking at the runners only look to be about 20mm wide and though not had a good look at the bottom of the seat look like the same unbolt and space fix as saab seats.
Has anybody had a go at fitting Rover seats or will be the first to try and fail ?? going on holiday for a few weeks then if there still there i'll pick them up and have a go, If anybody is intrested i'll post some pic's, on the same note if anybody has any other seats fitted how did you get on,

Thanks Col. :?
zander

Re: Rover seats

Postby jamesc76 » 18 May 2010, 10:01

I've had a few non standard seats , I made up brackets to still use the vw runners so I can take um out easy etc, If you have a mig welder anything can be maed to fit!
DJ at Dubdayz Summerfest
Now cutting about in an LT35 MWB
jamesc76

80-90 Mem No: 1186

Return to Modified