Sat Nav for lpg station whereabouts?

LPG, Bio Diesel, Hydrogen, Fuel Cell Questions and Answers last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the 80-90 Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
You cannot post in this Archive forum (read only).
If you require to re-raise one of these topics in the live 80-90 forums, please insert a link to it in your first post.

Sat Nav for lpg station whereabouts?

Postby FOG » 27 Dec 2009, 20:16

A fellow T25er I was talking to told me he used a sat nav to direct him to garages with lpg when he was in parts he didn't know. Un fortunately I didn't ask him what sat-nav. Can any Sat nav give you this info or do you need specific hard or soft ware? If anybody has used this system, does it keep up to date with garage openings and closing or am I going to find myself on an industial estate in the middle of nowhere looking for a lpg pump that closed 6 months ago?
FOG

Re: Sat Nav for lpg station whereabouts?

Postby Willoughby » 27 Dec 2009, 20:46

Find it invaluble, I don't have a petrol tank at the mo. (Well I have two but they are in my garage)

Got £50 Sat Nav from ebuyer and it works fine with the download from http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/

All the details are on the site.

Kev
http://www.parka.plus.com/cookie - wee test for me.

Kev.
Willoughby

80-90 Mem No: 3068

Re: Sat Nav for lpg station whereabouts?

Postby Nicola&Tony » 02 Jan 2010, 11:06

Looking for: window apertures for side windows, at the back of the van

T25; 1985; RHD; 1.9DG petrol / LPG; white Autosleeper high-top; Looking rusty again!

LT31; 1993; RHD; 2.4L petrol; high-top; diy camper project.
Nicola&Tony

80-90 Mem No: 3095

Return to Alternative Fuels Forum