89 Syncro with LPG - What's It Worth

Syncro 4&4 Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics (browse for Syncro links)

You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
You cannot post in this Archive forum (read only).
If you require to re-raise one of these topics in the live 80-90 forums, please insert a link to it in your first post.

Re: 89 Syncro with LPG - What's It Worth

Postby commonone » 07 Mar 2014, 21:37

I like the look of that van. Might be just what I want. Had three T3's before but never had a synchro. How bad is the rust ? and/ or damage to the body ?
cheers.
commonone

Postby almo » 09 Mar 2014, 01:23

commonone wrote:I like the look of that van. Might be just what I want. Had three T3's before but never had a synchro. How bad is the rust ? and/ or damage to the body ?
cheers.

Not bad inmy opinion. We had a few bits cut out & welded when we had the partial respray done a couple of years ago. The photos tell the picture. The wheel arch dent is a dink fr a tree branch in a country lane. Gad quotes of 100-150 to sort but been concentrating on getting engine sorted. Pm me if you would like to view.
almo

Postby almo » 12 Mar 2014, 16:43

commonone wrote:I like the look of that van. Might be just what I want. Had three T3's before but never had a synchro. How bad is the rust ? and/ or damage to the body ?
cheers.

Thanks for all your advice - well, most of you ;) and I've finally got it onto eBay, taking all your price advice on board. It's already getting a few followers. Take a look if you like and feel free to Watchlist it too! It's listed as " VW T25 Syncro Caravelle 2.1 petrol & LPG - 7 seater " and short link to it is http://r.ebay.com/n6UbGn

Cheers
Almo
almo

Previous

Return to Syncro